Thank you for considering Mitchell Bros. Truck Line, Inc. We represent a fleet of owner-operators that we believe are the finest in the industry today. We are confident that we can meet and exceed your expectations as an excellent company for you to lease your equipment and driving services. Mitchell Bros. is a company that consistently provides profitable work. Because of our dedicated staff, we continually get good utilization out of our owner-operators’ equipment throughout the year.
Mitchell Bros. is a premier container and flatbed company based out of Vancouver, WA (just across the river from Portland, OR). Mitchell Bros. is a long established company – we have been in business since 1937!
Mitchell Bros. also has a container yard in Portland, OR. In addition, we have parking yards located in Longview and Tacoma, WA.
Our owner-operators primarily serve customers in Oregon and Washington, and can include Idaho, Montana, and Utah. However, owner-operators in our flatbed division can run 48 states, if they so chose.
Our owner-operator program is among the best in the industry.
Mitchell Bros. pays the following compensation:
- 75% of Gross Revenue Pulling OUR trailer, chassis, or a shipping line chassis
- 83% of Gross Revenue Pulling YOUR chassis in our Container Fleet
- 85% of Gross Revenue Pulling YOUR flatbed trailer in our Flatbed Fleet
Special Note: For information about a Sign On Bonus or Referral Bonus Program, please ask a company representative for our current policy.
Mitchell Bros. provides the following services:
- Fuel purchase program
- Licensing service
- State fuel and road tax reporting
- Process all accident and freight claims
- Provides liability (and bobtail liability), cargo and physical damage (collision) insurance at a low cost because of our excellent safety record
- Provides the necessary operating authority
- Provides a passenger “rider” waiver
- Occupational accident and loss income plan available
- CarrierWeb dispatch system: We will provide you with free installation and use of the CarrierWeb dispatch system. CarrierWeb is a cellular based system for communication, electronic log records, and a navigation system.
- Direct deposit
- Federal annual inspection services
- AFLAC insurance is available
We offer Owner-Operator positions in two different fleets:
|3 and 4 axle Tractors||3 and 4 axle Tractors|
|Four Western States Fleet||48 States|
|Primarily runs the I-5 corridor in WA & OR, but can
include other points in WA, OR, ID & MT.
|3 axle tractors can run all 48 states, 4 axle tractors
primarily run WA, OR, ID, MT, UT & WY.
|You must have or be able to obtain a Transportation
Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) in order to
gain access to the various ports. If you have any
questions on how to obtain a TWIC, please feel free
to talk to a company representative.
|Operator must have a minimum of 6 months flatbed
experience to qualify to drive in this fleet.
Having a hazardous materials endorsement is
Want more information about driving opportunities at Mitchell Bros.?