Please note that to be considered as a prospective lease purchase operator, you must reside in either the state of Washington or Oregon.
Thank you for considering Mitchell Bros.' Lease Purchase Program. Our company represents a fleet of drivers that we believe are the finest in the industry today. We are confident that we can meet and exceed your expectations as an excellent company. Mitchell Bros. is a company that consistently provides profitable work. Because of our dedicated staff, we continually get good utilization out of the equipment throughout the year.
Mitchell Bros. is a premier container and flatbed company based out of Vancouver, WA (just across the river from Portland, OR). Mitchell Bros. is a long established company – we have been in business since 1937!
Mitchell Bros. has a container yard and truck parking in Portland, OR. In addition, we have parking yards located in Longview and Tacoma, WA.
Our operators primarily serve customers in Oregon, Washington, and can include Idaho, Montana, and Utah.
Our lease Purchase program is among the best in the industry.
$0.00 down payment required when purchasing the equipment.
Check with a company representative to determine availability of year, model, purchase price, and terms.
Mitchell Bros. pays the following compensation:
- 75% of Gross Revenue Pulling OUR trailer, chassis, or a shipping line chassis
- 83% of Gross Revenue Pulling YOUR chassis in our Container Fleet
- 85% of Gross Revenue Pulling YOUR flatbed trailer in our Flatbed Fleet
Special Note: For information about a Maintenance Fund Credit Program, please ask a company representative for our current policy.
Mitchell Bros. provides the following services:
- Fuel purchase program
- Maintenance shop service available
- Licensing service
- State fuel and road tax reporting
- Processes all accident and freight claims
- Provides liability (and bobtail liability) cargo and physical damage (collision) insurance at a low cost because of our excellent safety record
- Provides the necessary operating authority
- Provides a passenger “rider” waiver
- Occupational accident and loss income plan available
- CarrierWeb dispatch system: We will provide you with free installation and use of the CarrierWeb dispatch system. CarrierWeb is a cellular based system for communication, electronic log records, and a navigation system.
- Direct deposit
- Federal annual inspection services
- AFLAC insurance is available
We offer Lease Purchase positions in two different fleets:
|Container Fleet||Flatbed Fleet|
|4-axle Tractors||4-axle Tractors|
|Four Western States Fleet||Five Western States Fleet|
|Primarily runs the I-5 corridor in WA & OR, but can include other points in WA, OR, ID, & MT||Primarily runs the I-5 corridor in WA & OR, but can include other points in WA, OR, ID, MT, & UT|
|You must have or be able to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) to gain access to the various ports. If you have any questions about how to obtain a TWIC, please feel free to talk to a company representative.||Operator must have a minimum of 6 months flatbed experience to qualify to drive in this fleet.|
|Having a hazardous material endorsement is recommended, but not required.||Tarps & tie-down gear may be available under a rent-to-own program. Ask a company representative about availability and details.|
Want more information about driving opportunities at Mitchell Bros.?